September 25, 2013 09:18
Looking for some extra cash for the holidays? Incepture recently established a partnership with a client that needs to staff up to 250 positions for the 2013 Holiday season. Interviews begin next week! Day and night shifts will be available. If you are interested in this seasonal opportunity, please email your resume.
Locations include Tamarac, FL, Miami Lakes, FL, and Wood Dale, IL.
Seasonal Customer Service Representatives
- Strong communication skills
- Result driven Customer Service professional
- Aptitude for learning, understanding and conveying services to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of correct grammar
- Ability to think on your feet and a quick learner
- Ability to maintain positive attitude and enthusiasm each and every day
- Proven record of attendance and team player
- Call center experience a plus
- Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of customers contacted.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Must have excellent hearing in order to respond to callers’ requests.
- Must have the ability to deal with/make large number of calls.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must have good eye sight for reading computer screens.
- Position requires the ability to interface with people in a positive manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-workers.